It has been one year exactly since i put fingers to keyboard for The Fakefluencer film project and although i have not met the publishing deadline i had hoped for of April 2nd 2021 (International fact checking day) the film will be out this April 2021.
As I near the end of this manic, troublesome but often delightful journey, here are some of the numbers from the year on production of The Fakefluencer.
- Cast: 26
- Crew: 15
- Locations: 12
- Scenes: 22
- Acts: 6
- Props: 18
- Outfits: 34
- Pre-production hours: 1190
- Production hours: 450
- Post- production hours: on-going
- Captured data: 9TB
- Social media accounts: 34
- Hours messing about on social media: 2409
- Social media posts: 3490
- Subscribers (People in on the true story as of todays date) 355
- Cats harmed in the making of The Fakefluencer: 0
With so many hours committed by so many people wouldn’t you be curious to see how it turned out?
Grab a free screening here: https://thefakefluencer.movie
Thanks a million to all involved, i am forever grateful for your time and enthusiasm and assuming you are up for it, I look forward to working with you on future projects.